With the help of generous in-kind donations, we are able to keep our clinic costs low, allowing us to provide dental care at no cost to the children we treat. Field dental clinics require large quantities of supplies and equipment! Below is a list of accepted items. Any donation is greatly appreciated.
You can mail supplies to:
Global Dental Relief
2090 S. Grant Street
Denver, CO 80210
Supplies & Equipment Needed:
- Fluoride Varnish – Each child receives a fluoride treatment
- Anesthetic – We need large amounts of anesthetic and can use anesthetic close to the expiration date
- Amalgam – Our clinics use large quantities of amalgam, which is always in short supply
- Sealants – Etch and sealant material
- Composites – Etch, bonding agents, composite material, polishing supplies and matrix bands.
- Spoon excavators
- Round burnishes
- Condensers (small)
- Surgical instruments (most common varieties only)
- Handpieces – slow and high speed
- Cavitron tips
- Supplies – The project uses a wide variety of common supplies including:
- Face Masks
- Gloves (all sizes)
- Gauze (2” x 2”)
- Bib clips
- Dental floss
- Small equipment – Ultrasonic cleaners, amalgamators, cavitron units, curing lights
- Toothbrushes – Each child receives a new toothbrush, so please donate any brushes you have available. Our projects use 15,000 toothbrushes a year!
Please note: We are unable to accept donations of supplies that are past their expiration date.
For more information about how you can donate to Global Dental Relief, contact Peter Vanicek, DDS by email or call our office at (303) 858-8857.