Submitting Your Application
Thanks for choosing to be part of a truly unique and wonderful experience helping children with first time dental care.
- If you are new to volunteering with us, please continue to the application below.
- If you are a return volunteer, already on our e-mail list, or have been communicating with a Country Coordinator about a specific clinic, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or your Country Coordinator directly to receive a partially pre-filled application.
We try to keep our clinic availability as up-to-date as possible on the application, but if you have any questions about volunteer position availability, our highest needs, or country specific details please give us a call! 303.858.8857
If we are not able to accept you on the project of your choice, you will receive a full refund of your deposit.
Flexible on when and where? See below for quickly approaching clinics which still need your help!
- Nepal April 21: Urgent need for 3 clinicians!
- Nepal May 1: Urgent need for 2 clinicians!
- Guatemala May 22: Urgent need for 1 clinician.
- Guatemala May 29: Needs 3 clinicians.
- Cambodia June 21: Needs all volunteer roles.
- Guatemala July 17: Needs all volunteer roles.
- Guatemala July 24: Urgently needs
Need to plan more in advance? Here is our full clinic schedule through the end of 2021.
After You Submit
We will be in touch via e-mail within two business days of submitting your application. You will receive your full acceptance packet within two weeks of submitting your application. Acceptance packets include information on obtaining a visa, flight options, vaccination recommendations, and other details to guide you through the pre-departure process.